One of the most important decisions in life, is who you choose to surround yourself with. Let me explain:
“You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with”, and “Your network is your net-worth”.
Two very common phrases are, “You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with”, and “Your network is your net-worth”. I am a firm believer in both because your friends should motivate & inspire you:
• Larry Page started Google with his best friend Sergey Brin
• Bill Gates started Microsoft with his childhood friend Paul Allen
• Steve jobs started Apple with a close friend Steve Wozniak
• Mark Zuckerberg started Facebook with one of his only friends Eduardo Severin
So what are you doing with your friends?
You should surround yourself around those you can learn from or growth with. Create a circle of friends who discuss:
• Setting goals
• Building wealth
• Investing in assets
• Starting businesses
• Learning new things
• Creating multiple streams of income
Build a network of friends who fit your future, not your past.
• In 1976, Steve Wozniak co-founded Apple Computer with his friend Steve Jobs, which later became the world’s largest technology company by revenue and the largest com…
Keep reading with a 7-day free trial
Subscribe to Fluent in Finance Newsletter by Andrew Lokenauth to keep reading this post and get 7 days of free access to the full post archives.